Earlier this month our Level 2 Business students had the opportunity to gain real life interview practice and feedback by undertaking mock interviews
The interviews were conducted by a range of successful and interesting people.
The Interviewers were:
- Katie Chegwin – Apprentice Ambassador Oxford University
- Jordan Morris – Apprentice Ambassador Oxford University Print Studio
- Sabine Adams – Manager Oxfam Books and Music Henley on Thames
- Tom Board – Senior HR Consultant
- Cllr Kellie Hinton – Former Mayor of Henley on Thames and NALC Young Councillor of the Year
- David Reynolds – Author of ‘Power Secrets of the Rich and Successful
The interviews gave students greater confidence when considering and preparing for their future careers.