Prospective student events
We are delighted that you are considering applying to The Henley College.
Through our website, prospectus and information events we aim to provide our students and their parents/guardians with all of the information needed to make an informed choice - one that will lead to a uniquely enjoyable and rewarding educational experience and ultimately support our students to achieve their individual ambitions.
We hope that you find everything you need and look forward to meeting you at an upcoming event but if you have any ongoing questions please contact our Admissions Team who will be happy to help.
Email: email@example.com or telephone: 01491 579988.
Virtual Information Evening
On Tuesday 20th October 2020 we hosted a Virtual Information Evening.
You can watch the recording from the event here
This was an opportunity for prospective students to see what The Henley College has to offer if they want to go on to study A levels or vocational courses.
The evening included
- Talks from the Senior Leadership Team
- Information about new investment in our facilities
- The difference between A Levels and vocational courses
- Career opportunities
- Senior Vice President from Cisco talking about our college partnership
- Live entertainment performances from our Music students
- Curriculum Leaders talking about subject areas