Full Corporation meetings take place 5 times per year. Committee meetings take place each term and have designated members.
In the interests of openness and accountability, public copies of Corporation and committee minutes are available below. However the Corporation may, on occasions, exclude some or all of the minutes of a meeting – this may include minutes relating to a named person or any matter which by reason of its nature the Corporation is satisfied should be dealt with on a confidential basis.
The following documents are available for download:
The Corporation has developed a Committee Structure of 5 Committees - 2 of which are statutory: Audit and Governance & Search.
Governors cannot be members of both the Audit and Finance Committees.
Each committee has Terms of Reference which are reviewed and agreed annually by the Corporation.
Each Committee meets regularly, mostly on a termly basis, concentrating on various aspects of the College and these are:
- AUDIT is concerned with the adequacy and effectiveness of the College’s systems of internal control and risk management.
- FINANCE & RESOURCES deals with the College’s compliance to financial requirements and oversees issues relating to College staff.
- GOVERNANCE & SEARCH relates to recruitment to the Corporation.
- QUALITY & STANDARDS reviews and contributes towards the College’s strategic and operational plans.
- REMUNERATION deals with the appraisal and remuneration of senior post holders.