We are delighted to be welcoming you to The Henley College to start your studies in September 2021.
You will need to enrol online prior to the start of your course.
Online Enrolment opens on Thursday 12th August at 10am. You will be able to enrol online from 10am-4.30pm from the 12th-18th August, and 10am-4pm on the 19th August.
After this period, the College is not obliged to honour your conditional offer.
- It is very important, if you have not done so already, that you setup your own password to login to our new system
- If you are looking to amend your subject choices, we advise that you inform Admissions prior to enrolling
- When enrolling online, you will need to upload a copy of your GCSE certificate
- Your College lanyard and student ID badge will be given to you at your Welcome Day. In order to receive this, you will need to show a form of photo ID (valid passport, driving license etc.)
- It is very important you they keep an eye on your emails during the lead up to your first day at the College, to ensure that important details about your start are not missed.
Please read this very carefully prior to enrolment in August.
You will also be asked shortly via email to log back into your dashboard and upload a passport photo for your student ID card. Please follow the instructions carefully as this must be completed before enrolment.
If you have any questions regarding the Enrolment process, then please do contact Admissions via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 01491 579988.