Register now for our Virtual Information Evening and find out what we can offer prospective students.
We're delighted to offer our prospective students and their families the opportunity to experience The Henley College, view our campus and find out more from our staff and students about what we have to offer.
Tuesday 20th October 6 - 7.30pm
We hope this virtual open event will enable you to feel confident and happy with us as your first choice for the next step of your educational journey.
The evening will include:
- Talks from the Senior Leadership Team
- Information about new investment in our facilities
- The difference between A Levels and vocational courses
- Career opportunities
- Senior Vice President from Cisco talking about our college partnership
- Live entertainment performances, including a band and solo vocalist
- Curriculum Leaders talking about subject areas
- Live Q&A
We hope you enjoy this special event. Please look out for similar events in the near future!