Public buses will run from:
- Reading to Henley-on-Thames with connections at Reading Town Centre for Wokingham, Woodley, Lower Earley, Whitley, Shinfield and Basingstoke Road area students.
- Oxford to Henley-on-Thames via Berinsfield, Dorchester, Shillingford, Benson, Wallingford RAF Benson/Ewelme
- Cholsey to Henley-on-Thames connecting at Wallingford or Crowmarsh using the 136.
- Caversham, Emmer Green & Sonning Common to Henley-on-Thames to be covered by Whites Coaches 145C. Telephone 01865 340516 for further information.
- High Wycombe and Marlow to Henley-on-Thames is covered by Arriva services 800 and 850. Please check www.arrivabus.co.uk for timetables and ticketing information.
Arriva Student Saver ticket - High Wycombe Plus Zone
For less than £1.30 a day students can receive unlimited travel on any of the Arriva bus routes in High Wycombe. The same ticket can be used in the evenings, weekends and throughout the college holidays.
To apply for the Arriva Saver Ticket via Direct Debit please visit the Arriva Bus website. Once registered Arriva will send a bus pass to you by post, or if you prefer you can choose to have an m-ticket sent directly to your mobile phone. The ticket will automatically be renewed every month as long as your direct debit remains active.
Other towns included in the High Wycombe Plus Zone include:
High Wycombe town centre, Loudwater, Holtspur, Beaconfield (waiting for confirmation on reinstating the 74 bus), Bourne End, Castlefield, Marlow, Henley-on-Thames, Booker, Sands, Desborough Castle, West Wycombe, Stokenchurch, Downley, Hughenden Valley, Naphill, Walter's Ash, Lacey Green, Hazlemere, Holmer Green, Widmer End, Great Kingshill, Prestwood, Great Missenden, Totteridge, Tylers Green, Penn, Micklefield, Amersham, Chesham, Maidenhead, Reading.
Please see the below map for further detail or view it on Arriva's website here.
Fares for the Student Saver High Wycome Plus service:
- Monthly cost = £38.75
- Annual cost = £465.00
South Oxfordshire, Reading town centre, Berkshire
South Oxfordshire Zone Tickets
The South Oxfordshire Zone covers travel on Oxford Bus Company and Thames Travel buses, plus some Carousel services operating in South Oxfordshire. Tickets are ideal for those travelling from Oxford, Wallingford, Reading Town Centre or any other locations served by Thames Travel's "River Rapids" X38/X39/X40/136 services.
18 and Under Fares:
- 4 weeks = £48.75
- 13 weeks = £131.25
- 1 year = £419.25
The Henley College Scholar Tickets
Scholar tickets allow you to travel to The Henley College on the Thames Travel X38 or X39 services, along with selected Reading Buses services. You can use the same ticket to travel with Reading Buses to Reading Town Centre, where you can change onto the X38 service to the College.
The Reading Buses services that can be used are as follows:
- 3 and 10 from Shinfield
- 5 and 6 from Basingstoke Road
- 9 from Whitley Wood
- 4 / X4 from Wokingham / Winnersh / Earley
- 21 from Lower Earley
- 13/14 from Woodley
18 and Under Fares:
- 1 term = £235
- 1 year = £650