Application process for new/first year students
- Applications for college-run coaches will only be available on your enrolment date.
- Please view the college-run coach timetables to find your nearest stop and make a note of the coach number and pick-up time.
- A full payment of £920 or a first instalment of £525 will need to be made during enrolment in order for a bus pass to be issued. If paying by instalments a £20 administration fee will be charged and the second payment will be due 2 January 2019.
- Once payment has been received for the college-run coach, a bus pass will be printed at the end of the enrolment process.
Please note: this information is subject to change. If updated information is made available, an email will be sent to all our offer holders.
If you require financial assistance towards the cost of transport please fill out the appropriate application form and send it to Student Services BEFORE you enrol. More information on the Bursary Fund can be found here.
Application process for returning students
- Locate your ParentPay login details, you will have been issued an account at the beginning of the academic year. If you have lost these details you will need to contact a member of the MIS team by either emailing MIS@henleycol.ac.uk or phoning 01491 634061.
- Download the relevant coach timetable and make a note of the coach number, pick up place and time you wish to apply for.
- Complete the online application form.
- Pay the fee of the college coach via www.parentpay.com either in full for £920 or with the first instalment of £525. Please note: you may have to scroll through the active payments listed to find your desired payment amount.
- If you have applied for financial assistance please complete the coach application form but do not make a payment until you have received confirmation from a member of the Student Services team.
If you require financial assistance towards the cost of transport please fill out the appropriate application form and send it to Student Services BEFORE you make an online college coach application. More information on the Bursary Fund can be found here.
Students wishing to use the college-run coach sign up for the whole of the academic year, we do not accept payments to me made termly or daily. The full £920 can be paid or payments can separated into two instalments (please see above for more information). Students must apply each year for college bus passes and/or bursary support (if eligible). It is important that you download and read the Transport Terms and Conditions before submitting an application.