A strong feature of the College is the effective tutorial system which supports you during your time with us. Although the College is quite large, it is small enough to care for you as an individual.
We believe on looking after our students. You will have a personal tutor who will provide help and support during your time at College and regularly review your progress with you.
Your Tutor will:
- help you to settle into College through our Welcome Programme
- help you to design your programme of study to include structured research
- help you to plan your work and meet deadlines
- monitor your progress and help you to set targets
- monitor your attendance closely and inform parents if there is a problem
- refer you to specialist advice where necessary, such as careers
- help you to make applications to higher education or employment
- advise your parents about your progress through reports and parents’ evenings.