Gifted and Talented
Our G & T Academy is designed to support our most academic students, with an emphasis on helping them prepare their applications for highly competitive degree courses and Oxford, Cambridge and Russell Group universities.
- Confidence coaching
- Interview practice
- Mentoring experience
- Dedicated tutor groups for G & T students
- Extended Project (see page 16)
- Advanced Extension/STEP papers in
- University application support from an
experienced Oxbridge tutor
- Preparation for admissions tests (e.g. LNAT for law,
BMAT for medicine)
- A range of inspirational talks and visits
- Work placements for medical and veterinary
- Opportunities to attend off-site programmes
including Eton Summer School and Villiers Park
We also support talented arts, music, drama and sports students to develop their talent and fulfil their potential.
Eligible G & T students will be identified at enrolment based on their final results (normally includes a points score of at least 58), a strong school reference and a successful interview.
'The College's programme for gifted and talented students is successful
in motivating more able students.'