Current Apprenticeship Vacancies for Marketing positions are listed below.
To apply click the 'Apply Now' link under the vacancy description.
Position: Apprentice Marketing Executive
Location: Henley on Thames, Oxfordshire
You will be working on a range of projects across a number of clients and supporting the day to day running of the business. This is a great opportunity to quickly learn new skills and gain broad experience working as part of the team.
There are 2 areas of responsibility in this role:
- Perfectly Picked Project and Client Work
- Internal Operational Duties
Perfectly Picked Project and Client work
Key objective: Support Client Managers in delivering all project work on time and on budget, ensuring that excellent communication is maintained at all times.
The extent and nature of the project and client work will vary depending on the live projects which the company are working on.
Their current live client list includes the following:
- Electrolux Group
- Ideal Standard
- Nordson Dage
- Salisbury Group
- Interform Manufacturing
Each client has a primary Client Manager. It will be up to the Client Manager to decide what support and project work is required.
Internal Operational Duties
Key Objective: Assist with project management alongside maintaining a well-run office, look for continuous ways to make the company operate more efficiently and save money.
- Take ownership of internal project management system
- Deal with basic office administrative duties
- Organise team meetings/venues/evenings out
It is important to note that the priority in this role is always on delivering client work. The internal duties are to be fitted in around this where possible.
Communication: Most of the work is about communication - both internal, with clients and for their customers - this is a very important part of what the company does.
- Excellent writing skills - both content (i.e. messaging), quality (grammar, spelling, presentation) and proofing
- Be able to adapt your communication style across email, phone and in-person
- Communicate effectively with a range of contacts, suppliers, clients and colleagues
Basic Business Sense and Curiosity:
- Appreciation of basic financials and budgeting
- Understanding need to balance time vs cost
- Be able to research, source and negotiate good value from suppliers
- Treat clients' budgets as if it were your own money
- Understand quality versus cost, know the requirements of the project in terms of end result required and budget
- Understand your role and be a support to other team members
- Apply yourself to all jobs, regardless of size and significance
- Confident and passionate about marketing
- Good skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Comfortable working with other technical systems (e.g Adobe, CRM Systems, Cision, Dotmailer, Mailchimp etc.) and willing to learn.
- Full UK driving licence
- Extremely organised with excellent attention to detail
- Be able to manage and monitor clients project which you are assigned to
- Be able to manage your own time effectively; be aware of key tasks
- consistently deliver to deadlines
- Absorb information in meetings, and keep notes to create a record and actions
- Hardworking and keen to learn
- Be open-minded and enthusiastic
- Be able to learn as you go, absorb your experiences
- Know when to ask for help
- Be able to ask 'daft' questions - but only once
- Be a sponge. Learn from other around you
- Improve with feedback. Take comments on board
- Willing to go above and beyond the call of duty when needed
Qualifications required: GCSEs grades A*-C in Maths and English or equivalent. ICT - Adobe & Microsoft packages
Hours: Monday to Friday (hours to be negotiated upon interview) - 37.5 hours per week
Qualification: Intermediate Apprenticeship in Marketing
Salary: £14,000 annual salary