Current Apprenticeship vacancies for Human Resources are listed below.
To apply click the 'Apply Now' link under the vacancy description.
POSITION: HR Administration Apprentice Blenheim Palace
Want to become a first-class HR administrator and develop a set of highly sought-after skills? If so, then look no further. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our HR team. You will be responsible for administering the day-to-day activities of the HR department, ensuring that our employees have a seamless employment experience.
Weekly wage: £200.00
Working week: Monday - Friday, 9:00am – 5:30pm.
Total hours per week: 37.50
Apprenticeship duration: 13 months
Possible start date: 30 Apr 2018
Date posted: 19 Mar 2018
Apprenticeship level: Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Reference number: VAC001375708
Positions: 1 available
Your duties will include:
- With duties will include:
- Keep up-to-date and accurate employment records
- First point of contact for all HR queries
- Manage team mailbox
- Issue contracts of employment and any other employment related correspondence
- Maintain policy documents
- Help managers understand and adhere to HR processes
- Provide and request employment references
- Schedule training courses
- Communicate new training courses to the business
- Be the main point of contact for external training providers
- Collate training feedback
- Coordinate the full recruitment cycle
- Schedule interviews
- Communicate with applicants at all stages
- Assist managers with the process
- Administer employee awards scheme
- Run monthly reports