Current Apprenticeship Vacancies for Business Administration are listed below.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
THE HEIGHTS PRIMARY SCHOOL : Business Administration - Reading
POSITION: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATOR APPRENTICE AT THE HEIGHTS PRIMARY SCHOOL
Brief overview of the role
The role would provide the opportunity to gain experience of administrative in a school office environment working in a busy but friendly team of people, enabling the development of skills by undertaking an intermediate apprenticeship in business administration.
Duties and responsibilities to include:
- day-to-day administration duties and assistant to operations director
- good communicator
- ability to learn new technologies and processes
- ability to prioritise your workload
- attention to detail
- it would also be desirable if you have experience of Microsoft Office (including Outlook, Word, Excel)
- No specific qualifications required. However, English, maths, and ICT GCSEs (or equivalent) at grade A*-C would be beneficial.