Current Apprenticeship Vacancies for Engineering are listed below.
To apply click the 'Apply Now' link under the vacancy description.
Position: Technical Engineer Apprentice
A real opportunity to gain engineering experience combined with a recognised vocational qualification.
- The first 3-6 months will be a training period
- Initially you will work closely with a mentor to learn all about the different parts involved in the machinery and how the different parts work together
- After the initial training period you will learn how to put different parts of the machinery together to work effectively
- Logical with attention to detail
- Good motor skills
- Ability to think ahead
- Self Motivated
- Eager to learn
- Interested in 'how things work'
- No engineering qualifications required
- A-C in GCSEs or equivalent
- Functional Skills available at the college if GCSE Grades A-C in Maths and English were not achieved.
Future Prospects: Potential for a permanent role upon completion of the Apprenticeship.
Hours: Monday - Friday 8.30 - 5.30, 40 hours per week.
Qualification: Intermediate Apprenticeship in Engineering
Salary: £10,000 - £15,000 per annum