Join us this September (1)
WE ARE STILL ENROLLING STUDENTS AND WILL ACCEPT LATE APPLICATIONS
Please note: the College will be open from 8.00am - 5pm (Monday to Thursday) and 8.00am - 4.30pm (Friday)
IMPORTANT: Please bring the following with you when you come to enrol:
Please note the following important points:
- All students must enrol prior to the start of term. Please see the table overleaf to find your enrolment time – this is allocated according to your application number (which can be found on your offer letter, and starts with the letter ‘N’).
- The Deanfield canteen will be open, serving hot and cold drinks and snacks.
- Parents are welcome to attend.
- The Enrolment and Advisory Service takes place at our Deanfield site. There is no parking available on site (other than disabled parking), so we advise the use of car parks in the town centre, just a short walk from the College. The nearest ones are located off Greys Road/Market Place, King’s Road and Goodall Close.
- The enrolment process may take up to two hours. Please allow sufficient time.
- Please note: if you are enrolling onto the Elite Rugby programme, you should enrol on Tuesday 28 August between 4.00pm and 5.00pm, not at the time allocated to your application number.
Online Applications for September 2018 entry are still open; please LOGIN OR REGISTER to begin your application.
Changing your programme
If you would like to make changes to your programme or are seeking further advice, this can be discussed at enrolment. If you would like to make changes after you have enrolled please speak to your Faculty Administrator or Personal Tutor.
Please see term dates >>
The Henley College reserves the right to cancel any course or combine it with another course or courses provided, if an insufficient number of students enrol upon a course, or if course numbers are not maintained to a level at which it is viable that the College provides a course, or in the light of the College's staffing. If a course is cancelled The Henley College will reimburse any fees paid, in full, if the course has not commenced or pro rata according the numbers of hours tuition actually provided by the College. The College has the right to alter the content of any course, in order to satisfy curriculum requirements, or in accordance with the instructions of any independent accrediting body, or otherwise to enable the College to provide an appropriate standard of education in respect of the course.