Online Applications for September 2018 entry are now open; please LOGIN OR REGISTER to begin your application.
Information regarding enrolment will be available nearer the time.
IMPORTANT: Please bring the following with you when you come to enrol:
- Official examinations results slips and/or certificates, including those relating to qualifications previously achieved, eg Core Science GCSE.
- Pink Results Form (if you already have one, completed as fully as possible).
- Voluntary contribution of £50 (payable by debit/credit card, cash or cheque to ‘The Henley College’).
- Compulsory refundable deposit of £50 for books and materials (payable as above; please note that both amounts can be combined on one cheque).
- Photo ID (eg passport) if you did not provide this at interview.
- If you are a non UK/EU national, please also bring your passport and your parent/guardian’s passport or residency permits to confirm your eligibility to study in the UK, if you have not already done so.
- If you have not taken IGCSEs or GCSEs, the NARIC Certificate previously requested.
Changing your programme
If you would like to make changes to your programme or are seeking further advice, this can be discussed at enrolment. If you would like to make changes after you have enrolled please speak to your Faculty Administrator or Personal Tutor.
Please see term dates for 2017-18.
The Henley College reserves the right to cancel any course or combine it with another course or courses provided, if an insufficient number of students enrol upon a course, or if course numbers are not maintained to a level at which it is viable that the College provides a course, or in the light of the College's staffing. If a course is cancelled The Henley College will reimburse any fees paid, in full, if the course has not commenced or pro rata according the numbers of hours tuition actually provided by the College. The College has the right to alter the content of any course, in order to satisfy curriculum requirements, or in accordance with the instructions of any independent accrediting body, or otherwise to enable the College to provide an appropriate standard of education in respect of the course.