Online Applications for September 2018 entry are still open; please LOGIN OR REGISTER to begin your application.
Changing your programme
If you would like to make changes to your programme or are seeking further advice, this can be discussed at enrolment. If you would like to make changes after you have enrolled please speak to your Faculty Administrator or Personal Tutor.
Please see term dates >>
The Henley College reserves the right to cancel any course or combine it with another course or courses provided, if an insufficient number of students enrol upon a course, or if course numbers are not maintained to a level at which it is viable that the College provides a course, or in the light of the College's staffing. If a course is cancelled The Henley College will reimburse any fees paid, in full, if the course has not commenced or pro rata according the numbers of hours tuition actually provided by the College. The College has the right to alter the content of any course, in order to satisfy curriculum requirements, or in accordance with the instructions of any independent accrediting body, or otherwise to enable the College to provide an appropriate standard of education in respect of the course.
The Henley College Enrolment and Advisory Service will run from Tuesday 28 August to Friday 31 August 2018.
Please note the following important points:
- All students must enrol prior to the start of term. Please see the table overleaf to find your enrolment time – this is allocated according to your application number (which can be found on your offer letter, and starts with the letter ‘N’). If you are unable to enrol at the given time, please attend at any of the times listed. If you cannot attend any of these sessions, please get in touch to arrange an alternative time, otherwise we cannot guarantee to be able to hold your place on oversubscribed courses.
The College will also be offering a Telephone Advisory Service on GCSE results day for students who are concerned that they have not reached the necessary entry requirements for their chosen course, or have any other questions. Further details will be available on our website nearer the time. Please call 01491 579988. Lines will be open 9.30am-4.30pm on Thursday 23rd and Friday 24th August 2018.
IMPORTANT: Please bring the following with you when you come to enrol:
- Official examinations results slips and/or certificates, including those relating to qualifications previously achieved, eg Core Science GCSE.
- Pink Results Form (completed as fully as possible), enclosed in this pack.
- Voluntary contribution of £50 (payable by debit/credit card, cash or cheque to ‘The Henley College’).
- Compulsory refundable deposit of £50 for books and materials (payable as above; please note that both amounts can be combined on one cheque).
- Photo ID (eg passport) if you did not provide this at interview.
- If you are a non-UK, EU or EEA national, please also bring your passport/visa and your parent/guardian’s passport/visa if you have not already done so.
- If you have non-UK qualifications, the NARIC Certificate if not already provided.
- The Deanfield canteen will be open, serving hot and cold drinks and snacks.
- Parents are welcome to attend.
- The Enrolment and Advisory Service takes place at our Deanfield site. There is no parking available on site (other than disabled parking), so we advise the use of car parks in the town centre, just a short walk from the College. The nearest ones are located off Greys Road/Market Place, King’s Road and Goodall Close.
- The enrolment process may take up to two hours. Please allow sufficient time.
- Please note: if you are enrolling onto the Elite Rugby programme, you should enrol on Tuesday 28 August between 4.00pm and 5.00pm, not at the time allocated to your application number.