We look forward to welcoming you back to the College this summer to attend Enrolment. Our staff will be ready to guide you through the process as smoothly as possible and to help you with any queries you may have. Please refer to your offer letter for further details and read the information below.
The Henley College Enrolment and Advisory Service will run from Tuesday 29 August to Friday 1 September. Please note the following important points:
- All students must enrol prior to the start of term. Please see the Enrolment Schedule for Applicants document below to find your enrolment time – this is allocated according to your application number (which can be found on your offer letter, and starts with the letter ‘M’). If you are unable to enrol at the given time, please attend at any of the times listed. If you cannot attend any of these sessions, please get in touch to arrange an alternative time, otherwise we cannot guarantee to be able to hold your place on oversubscribed courses.
- The Henley College will also be running a Telephone Advisory Service on GCSE results day for students who are concerned that they have not reached the necessary entry requirements for their chosen course.
- The Deanfield canteen will be open, serving hot and cold drinks and snacks.
- Parents are welcome to attend.
- The Enrolment and Advisory Service takes place at our Deanfield site. Parking is very limited, so we advise the use of car parks in the town centre, just a short walk from the College. The nearest ones are located off Greys Road/Market Place, King’s Road and Goodall Close.
- The enrolment process may take up to two hours. Please allow sufficient time.
IMPORTANT: Please bring the following with you when you come to enrol:
- Official examinations results slips and/or certificates, including those relating to qualifications previously achieved, eg Core Science GCSE.
- Pink Results Form (completed as fully as possible) attached
- Voluntary contribution of £50 (payable by debit/credit card, cash or cheque to ‘The Henley College’).
- Compulsory refundable deposit of £50 for books and materials (payable as above; please note that both amounts can be combined on one cheque).
- Photo ID (eg passport) if you did not provide this at interview.
- If you are a foreign national, please also bring your passport and your parent/guardian’s passport if you have not already done so.
- If you have not taken IGCSEs or GCSEs, the NARIC Certificate previously requested.
Changing your programme
If you would like to make changes to your programme or are seeking further advice, this can be discussed at enrolment. If you would like to make changes after you have enrolled please speak to your Faculty Administrator or Personal Tutor.
Please see term dates for 2017-18.
Not yet applied?
We would be delighted to hear from any student who would still like to apply for a place at Henley for September 2017 entry. Please call 01491 579988 to speak to a member of staff about your options for joining us.
Enrolment Schedule for Applicants
The Henley College reserves the right to cancel any course or combine it with another course or courses provided, if an insufficient number of students enrol upon a course, or if course numbers are not maintained to a level at which it is viable that the College provides a course, or in the light of the College's staffing. If a course is cancelled The Henley College will reimburse any fees paid, in full, if the course has not commenced or pro rata according the numbers of hours tuition actually provided by the College. The College has the right to alter the content of any course, in order to satisfy curriculum requirements, or in accordance with the instructions of any independent accrediting body, or otherwise to enable the College to provide an appropriate standard of education in respect of the course.