We look forward to welcoming you back to the College in early September to attend Enrolment. Our staff will be ready to guide you through the process as smoothly as possible and to help you with any queries you may have. Please refer to your offer letter for further details and read the information below.

Enrolment and Advisory Service 2017

Once you have accepted an offer of a place at the College and after you have received your GCSE results in August, it is essential that you attend the Enrolment and Advisory Week at the College.

The Henley College Enrolment and Advisory Service 2017 will run from Tuesday 29 August to Friday 1 September.

Please note the following important points:

The Henley College will also be running a Telephone Advisory Service on GCSE results day for students who are concerned that they have not reached the necessary entry requirements for their chosen course.

IMPORTANT: Please bring the following with you when you come to enrol:

  1. Official examinations results slips and/or certificates, including those relating to qualifications previously achieved, eg Core Science GCSE.
  2. Pink Results Form (completed as fully as possible)
  3. Voluntary contribution of £65 (payable by debit/credit card, cash or cheque to 'The Henley College').
  4. Compulsory refundable deposit of £35 for books and materials (payable as above; please note that both amounts can be combined on one cheque).
  5. If you are a foreign national, please also bring your passport and your parent/guardian's passport if you have not already done so.
  6. If you have not taken IGCSEs or GCSEs the NARIC Certificate previously requested.

Changing your programme

If you would like to make changes to your programme or are seeking further advice, this can be discussed at enrolment. If you would like to make changes after you have enrolled please speak to your Faculty Administrator or Personal Tutor.

Term Dates

Please see term dates for 2017-18.

Not yet applied?

We would be delighted to hear from any student who would still like to apply for a place at Henley for September 2017 entry. Please call 01491 579988 to speak to a member of staff about your options for joining us.


The Henley College reserves the right to cancel any course or combine it with another course or courses provided, if an insufficient number of students enrol upon a course, or if course numbers are not maintained to a level at which it is viable that the College provides a course, or in the light of the College's staffing. If a course is cancelled The Henley College will reimburse any fees paid, in full, if the course has not commenced or pro rata according the numbers of hours tuition actually provided by the College. The College has the right to alter the content of any course, in order to satisfy curriculum requirements, or in accordance with the instructions of any independent accrediting body, or otherwise to enable the College to provide an appropriate standard of education in respect of the course.