Recruiting for our Board
The Henley College Corporation is actively seeking new members. Join our Board of Governors and help the College to achieve its mission:
‘To be a strong, independent college at the heart of our communities, delivering academic excellence within a culture of support, development, creativity and innovation.’
We are always interested in candidates of all ages and backgrounds with experience of any of the following:
- A broad understanding of the post-16 curriculum and quality improvement
- Human resources, including staff development, legal issues in employment law and equal opportunities;
- Financial or audit expertise
- Project management or other senior management or business experience;
- Governance or management of building/development projects;
- Local community knowledge and involvement
Applications are sought from suitable candidates irrespective of gender, race or ethnicity, disability, age or religion.
Governors will be required to make a public declaration of interests when appointed and if it is anticipated that any significant conflict of interest could occur on appointment, this could prejudice an application/nomination.
If a candidate’s application/nomination is successful an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will have to be obtained.
For more information about becoming a member of the Corporation please contact the Clerk, Jacky Gearey. Email; firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01491 634312.